• We’ve got some really cool tea that comes from old trees. They’re right by the Mekong River in Laos, super close to China. It’s like the trees are waving hello to their neighbors!
• When you look at this tea, you’ll see it’s got these long, strong threads. And oh boy, the smell is like a bunch of flowers just bloomed right under your nose.
• If you’re worried about it being too bitter or astringent, no stress! It’s kinda like a chill level of both – not too much, not too little.
• The best part? After you take a sip, there’s this sweet taste that comes back at you. Plus, it makes your mouth water in a good way.
• Where do we keep this tea? It’s stored in Guangzhou, but it’s not just any storage. We call it “Dry Storage” because it keeps the tea just right.
It's really GuShu, packs body and Qi. Yet flavourwise it is nothing special, little bit bitter-sweet but rather bland. Yet of course not expensive either.