• Crafted from large tree tea materials harvested on Bulang Mountain, blended with Guogan tea materials harvested in Myanmar. Primarily uses 3-5 grade tea materials. Medium fermentation.
• The tea soup is reddish, thick, and clear. It has a natural and clean profile.
• Notable for its good returning sweetness and varied taste.
• Naturally stored in Guangzhou.
• The recipe closely resembles CNNP’s 7581 blend.
I haven't received it yet
Thanks for your last order and patience. Fully understand your eager feeling and concerns toward the delay.
We just confirmed the former parcel has been delayed in China Post processing facility from last update on March 24 till nowadays. It seems the parcel can’t pass the security check at the end and we are ready to reship a new parcel soon. Once the new parcel is on the way, the new tracking number will be updated via order page with email notification.
We noticed the 2nd parcel has arrived in Mexico 2 weeks ago. Wish it can be delivered to you soon.
Due to the unique zero-COVID policy here, China Custom has kept the security check in high level for quite a long time and even raised the limit since 2022 year. Also many flights have been shut down meanwhile which makes the freight ability much lower than necessity.
Anyway, as we promised, we will keep an eye on the parcel once delayed unusually and take full responsibility on transportation. Your understanding and patience will be appreciated.
Any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.