Provenance and Age of Tea Trees:
• Sourced directly from dedicated tea farmers in the Mengku tea region, this tea is harvested from ancient trees, each over 300 years old. The age of these trees imparts a unique depth and richness to the leaves, a testament to their storied heritage.
Appearance and Texture of Tea Leaves:
• The tea leaves are characterized by their tightly woven, long, and dark threads, adorned with fine silver hairs. This visual quality not only speaks to the meticulous handling of the leaves but also hints at the tea’s premium nature.
Liquor Clarity and Aroma:
• Upon brewing, the tea presents a clear, bright liquor, indicative of its purity and quality. The aroma is complex, featuring a long-lasting, floral fragrance coupled with a refreshing, high-grade sweetness.
• The tea exhibits an intriguing array of flavors, with some notes resembling the distinctiveness of rock-like tea, adding a unique dimension to its profile.
• The tasting experience is balanced with a minor bitterness and astringency, both of which are subtle yet contribute to the tea’s overall character.
Aftertaste and Enjoyment:
• A notable characteristic of this tea is its lingering aftertaste, which pleasantly persists across the entire palate, enhancing the overall drinking experience.
• Overall, this tea is quite enjoyable, offering a sophisticated and nuanced taste journey, suitable for both connoisseurs and those new to exploring the depths of fine tea.