The "7572" tea is a notable blend first created in 1975, primarily using 7th grade tea leaves. It was initially produced by the Menghai Tea Factory, which was identified by the serial number "2" among national tea factories historically. This blend stands out for its unique characteristics and historical significance.
- The tea is characterized by tiny buds on the surface and robust tea materials forming its body.
- It undergoes decent fermentation, resulting in a red tea liquor.
- The flavor profile is complex and satisfying, featuring mellow and thick mouthfeel, combined with a sleek, silk-like smoothness.
- It presents a blend of floral and fruity flavors.
- The tea flavor is well-integrated into the water, creating a harmonious drinking experience.
- The tea is stored in Guangzhou under natural conditions, which likely contributes to its unique flavor profile.
- The "7572" blend is often referred to as a "Benchmark" in the world of puerh ripe tea, indicating its high standard and exemplary status in the tea community.
2007 DaYi "7572" Cake 357g Puerh Shou Cha Ripe Tea ( Batch 701)
Could we know the details of this review?
Please don't mind. It is okay for our customer to leave any review here.
If you can give us some descriptions, then we can know where the problem is and we can improve ourselves. Also detailed review will help others to learn about this tea.
Your understanding and cooperation will be highly appreciated.