This exclusive collection showcases a pair of 200g Pu-erh Pan Cakes, featuring the esteemed "7542" blend – a quintessential Sheng Cha, and the "7572" blend – a benchmark in Shou Cha excellence. These carefully curated selections represent the pinnacle of traditional Pu-erh craftsmanship, offering a sophisticated and nuanced tea experience.
The "7542" tea blend is a highly regarded and historic puerh raw tea blend, originating from the Menghai tea factory. This blend was first created in 1975, and its name is derived from a combination of several key factors:
- 1975: The year of the recipe's creation.
- 4th Grade Tea Leaves: The quality grade of the tea leaves used in the blend.
- Serial Number 2: This number represents its initial manufacture by the Menghai tea factory, which was one of the national tea factories during that period in China.
The "7542" blend is celebrated for its success as a raw puerh tea recipe and is often referred to as the "Benchmark" in the world of puerh raw teas. This indicates its high status and the standard it sets in the industry.
In terms of taste, the "7542" blend is known for its rich and aromatic profile. It features tiny buds on the surface, which contribute to its aesthetic appeal and flavor. The inner body of the tea is made up of fat and strong materials, indicating a robust and full-bodied tea. The taste is described as aromatic and fruity, with a rich tea flavor accompanied by a significant "Huigan" or returning sweetness, a characteristic highly prized in puerh teas.
The storage of this tea is in Guangzhou, under dry and clean conditions. This specific storage environment is crucial for maintaining the quality and developing the unique characteristics of puerh tea over time.
Overall, the "7542" blend from the Menghai tea factory represents a significant and esteemed part of puerh tea history. Its complex flavor profile and storied background make it a sought-after tea among connoisseurs and enthusiasts.
The "7572" tea is a notable blend first created in 1975, primarily using 7th grade tea leaves. It was initially produced by the Menghai Tea Factory, which was identified by the serial number "2" among national tea factories historically. This blend stands out for its unique characteristics and historical significance.
- The tea is characterized by tiny buds on the surface and robust tea materials forming its body.
- It undergoes decent fermentation, resulting in a red tea liquor.
- The flavor profile is complex and satisfying, featuring mellow and thick mouthfeel, combined with a sleek, silk-like smoothness.
- It presents a blend of floral and fruity flavors.
- The tea flavor is well-integrated into the water, creating a harmonious drinking experience.
- The tea is stored in Guangzhou under natural conditions, which likely contributes to its unique flavor profile.
- The "7572" blend is often referred to as a "Benchmark" in the world of puerh ripe tea, indicating its high standard and exemplary status in the tea community.