• This tea is crafted by a tea master using a unique blending recipe.
• It includes old tree materials from ZhangLang tea village in the Bada mountain, Menghai tea region, mixed with tea materials from the Mangfei tea area in the Lincang tea region.
• Aged well in Guangzhou’s natural storage.
• The Huigan (returning sweetness) begins at the front part of the tongue, extending to the entire throat, accompanied by a sensation of widening in the throat.
• Bitterness and astringency are near medium, starting from a lighter level.
• The flavor is well-balanced, rich, and thick.
• The taste of the tea evolves with each steeping.
While having nothing realy speciall in it, this tea holds all the requierments for perfect daily drinker. It holds its punchand can offer lots of steepings.
I even tried to leave it over nightand continue session on the next day, and tea accepted it without complains. Perfect tea to drink while working