The "8592" tea blend, like its counterpart "8582", has distinctive features in its origination, taste, and storage methods, making it a notable choice among tea enthusiasts. Here's an overview:
- Creation Year: 1985.
- Key Ingredient: Primarily uses the 9th grade tea leaf in its blend.
- Manufacturer: Produced initially by the Menghai Tea Factory.
- Serial Number: The "2" in "8592" denotes its association with the national tea factories during the historical period of its inception.
- Further Information: For a more in-depth exploration of the tea's naming, history, and the specifics of the Menghai Tea Factory, specialized blogs or articles are recommended.
- Color: Characterized by a red tea liquor.
- Flavor Profile: Offers a wood flavor with a well-fermented, uniquely mellow character.
- Additional Tasting Notes: Includes slight sweetness and warmness, contributing to a rich and complex taste experience.
- Method: Guangzhou natural storage, which is a specific approach to storing tea that impacts its aging and flavor development.
The "8592" blend, with its use of 9th grade tea leaves and specific fermentation process, presents a unique flavor profile distinct from other puerh teas. Its storage method further contributes to its uniqueness, making it a valued choice for those who appreciate the subtleties of tea aging and flavor nuances.