• Sourced from early spring materials from Hua Zhu Liang Zi (滑竹梁子) Mountain, the highest peak in Meng Song town, Meng Hai County.
• Features long tea threads mixed with buds covered in clear tea hairs.
• Possesses a strong tea flavor, with notable bitterness and astringency.
• Offers a good Huigan (returning sweetness) and stimulates saliva production.
• Characterized by a floral fragrance and a refreshing taste.
• Recommended for tea drinkers who enjoy a strong tea flavor with a hint of bitterness.
Excellent strong taste for me. Does not taste as young as it is to me.