Video showing how to use it on Youtube,
Important Safety Instructions:
1. Do not immerse the base of the machine in water. The rated voltage is: 220V.
2. Do not use if the power cord or plug is damaged, nor if the machine is not functioning properly, or if it has been dropped or damaged. To avoid risk, a specialist should carry out the inspection and repair.
3. The maximum continuous use time should not exceed 100 minutes. It is recommended to use it for 100 minutes and then let it rest for 10 minutes before reusing, to prolong the service life of the machine.
4. The juicing and cleaning process should not exceed 100 seconds to avoid the juicing cup and motor being damaged due to excessive load.
5. Please ensure that the power is turned off after use to prevent accidental starting.
6. Do not use for more than 30 seconds when dry grinding to avoid damaging the machine due to overheating.
7. Do not modify or repair the machine by yourself. If the machine is not functioning, please contact the seller or manufacturer for inspection and maintenance.
8. Keep the machine and its cord out of reach of children.
Tea Baker is using electricity to heat tea leaves. It is welly used for multi purposes like below:
1) Baking tea leaves carelessly dampened during rainy season.
2) After a long time storage, tea loses original aroma and fragrance and turns wet because of the natural character. Tea baker will help to restore the aroma and turn dry again.
1) The electric voltage is 220V
2) The power rating is 80W
3) For TieGuanYin tea, it can be baked to 302g/time, for Wuyi Yancha, it can be to 180g/time.
1) Loose leaf tea like TieGuanYin, Wuyi Yancha, Taiwan Oolong, Flower tea, Green tea, Black tea, White tea and Dark tea all can be baked using this maschine. But tight tea should be broken into small pieces before baking.
2) For safety reason , during baking process, you should take care of tea leaves and keep observing the condition changing and look out to fire.